Where am I?

I am a Yankee carpetbagger from northern Pennsylvania living in Georgia... specifically the Atlanta metro.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roswell, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ho Hum...

The wife is in Milwaukee tonight. She left early this morning to catch her flight at 8:30. She's been traveling regularly as of late. Her travels have really never been an issue, in part because they are usually only a few days at a time. Her friend who has a little girl the same age as our boy called me this morning to see if we wanted to go to a kid's place called Jeronimo's. Yes, that's how they spell it. I had never been before. We met around 10:30 and we had the place to ourselves. It's basically those huge air castles and slides that you see at a carnie. They had about six huge structures and a small one for younger tykes. The boy loved it and he really burnt off a lot of energy. We stayed for about an hour and a half and then headed home for some lunch. He was very tired, so he really didn't eat much. I put him down for a nap and I decided to take one myself. It was kind of cold today - low 40's, so laying on the couch with a blanket on made it nice and toasty. It was a pretty normal day other than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home