Where am I?

I am a Yankee carpetbagger from northern Pennsylvania living in Georgia... specifically the Atlanta metro.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roswell, Georgia, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

Blogger Boogs

I changed over to Beta and now my script for "Recent Posts, Archives, and Links" are messed up. I don't even know what Beta means. It took me hours the other evening just to get links on my blog. My template didn't have them so some how I found out how to install after messing with it. Now this. Damn Mo Fo's!

2 Comments:

Blogger D. EVANS said...

I am afraid of upgrading to BETA for all of the reasons you talked about. (By the way, it just means it is in testing phases. It's not the finished version of software.)

You know, no other industry gets away with releasing an unfinished product. Somehow the computer industry gets away with it. Makes no sense to me... It's like a car company coming out with a new car and saying "it might run then again it might not".

Although in this case blogger is free. But you know what I mean.

11:09 AM  
Blogger JKaminski said...

Mysteriously most of the "kinks" have been worked out without me doing anything. The only glitch now, that I can see, is on my profile page. The answers to my favorite things used to be clickable, now they're not. I have not investigated yet.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home