Where am I?

I am a Yankee carpetbagger from northern Pennsylvania living in Georgia... specifically the Atlanta metro.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roswell, Georgia, United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

Taking a break, but still working.

We've decided to take a break this weekend from the siding. I've got a house that I've been working on that is closing at the end of the month and I need to focus on that for the next week. I had the fixture package delivered today and I have decided to work there tomorrow. I took the boy out to said house today because I needed to meet the lighting company. The house is approximately 5500 sq. ft with a full basement that is unfinished. He had a ball running around - inside and out. I found him in the rear of the house studying some ladybugs. I am always amazed at what kids find fascinating. As adults, we don't give bugs a second thought... usually, they're "pests" to us. There's always a new learning experience for kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home