Where am I?

I am a Yankee carpetbagger from northern Pennsylvania living in Georgia... specifically the Atlanta metro.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Roswell, Georgia, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Scary Santa

This is our tree. It's in our lower level family room. I put it up on Monday evening and installed the lights on Tuesday. We're going to try and decorate it this weekend. I'm not sure I like it where it is... it's blocking my view of the tv. I've got my priorities - you know?

This is "Scary Santa" - for reasons you can obviously see. The boy was terrified of this thing last year, but has taken to dragging it around by it's hat this year. He talks to it and constantly tells it what to bring him for Christmas. My in-laws gave us this a few years ago. When the father in-law worked for Coca-Cola he was given this hideous thing. Evidently, it was a promotional item. Anyway, he brought it home for his daughters and it scared the crap out of them. If you look real close on the left hand side of the picture, under his mustache you can see some dark colored crud. The boy thinks it's blood and has told "Scary Santa" a number of times that he needs to go to the doctor for a shot. I think it's gum. This next picture really gives you the idea that it's a troll in Santa's clothes. I wonder if someone in the marketing department at Coke got fired over this?

I'm a little disappointed tonight. My beloved "The Office" was nowhere to be seen. It's the only television show that I am addicted to. Oh well, I'll go watch a rerun (commercial free I might add) to make myself feel better. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home